Are your decisions creating value in your business?
Whether you’re a business owner or a CEO/CFO of a business, you are continually looking to make sure the business is operating efficiently and that it is profitable. One aspect of the business that is sometimes forgotten in the decision-making process is whether the decision made is adding value to the business.
Understanding how a business is valued allows you to implement strategies to improve long-term value. Our valuation experts will help you to discover why thinking about a valuation throughout the life of a business is important, and provide you with an overview of key factors that impact private company valuations so that you can implement changes to create value.
The Presentation will cover:
- Key aspects of private company valuations
- How these impact your business valuation
- Practical steps and milestones to consider in developing your strategy to maximise your value
Key takeaways for attendees:
- Understand key value drivers of your business
- Discover changes that you can make to maximise your value
Who Should Attend:
- CEO's and CFO's
- Business Owners
Drinks and light refreshments will be provided before and after the presentation. The presentation will commence at 6:00 pm.
If you’re interested in finding out more about adding value to your business please register for the event as places will be limited.