We strive to develop a collaborative approach with our clients, guiding them through the audit process and seeking to offer individualised tailored advice. Not every entity is the same.
Our approach is different. We offer additional emphasis on up front planning, business understanding, risk assessment and an increased focus on timely audit completion to address issues and highlight improvement opportunities. Overall, we provide practical solutions and support clients to make strategic decisions.
Nexia can add value to your Not-for-Profit organisation through services such as:
- Internal audits/reviews
- Comprehensive GST, FBT and broader tax compliance health checks
- Advice on compensating controls to overcome a lack of segregation of duties
- Pragmatic “Flash report” for board reporting
- Salary packaging advice
- Cash flow modelling
- Preparation of quarterly, annual and ten year master budgets
- Identifying areas of inefficiency, cash flow improvement and expense control
- Advice and guidance through legislative changes, including the ACNC
For more information, or to discuss your own situation in detail, please contact a member of our team below.