Naomi is a Senior Tax Manager in Nexia Canberra’s Tax Consulting Division. Naomi has 18 years of diverse tax and accounting experience gained at mid-tier firms in Australia and the UK. Naomi has advised many high profile wealthy clients, entrepreneurs and internationally mobile clients. Naomi has a talent for solving complex tax issues whilst meeting the client’s wider needs.
Naomi is an Australian and UK tax adviser and she advises UK expatriates on the complexities of the Australian and UK tax systems.
Naomi is a specialist superannuation law adviser and assists the firm’s superannuation fund clients in their compliance with that law, the development of pension strategies and estate planning. Naomi also specializes in tax advice on foreign superannuation policies including UK pensions, Canadian RRSPs and US IRAs.
Australian and UK Chartered Tax Adviser
Bachelor of Accounting, Charles Sturt University
Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Estate planning
- UK inheritance tax issues
- Superannuation and retirement issues
- On-shore and off-shore trusts
- International tax matters (such as residency issues, capital gains tax, partnerships and owner managed businesses)
- UK tax issues, including preparation of UK tax returns