At Nexia Australia we have a unique offering – one team providing UK and Australian tax and accounting services for cross-border UK and Australian businesses.
This gives you the peace of mind of knowing that your business only needs to liaise with one team to comply with all of your UK and Australian tax and accounting obligations. No longer will you need to consider if you need to contact your UK or Australian accountant regarding your business’ tax and accounting affairs, freeing up time for you to focus on your business.
At Nexia we can assist you with the following services:
- UK and Australian Financial Statements;
- UK and Australian Business Tax Returns, including Companies, Partnerships, Soletraders and Trusts;
- UK VAT returns and Australian Business Activity Statements (BASs);
- UK and Australian bookkeeping;
- UK and Australian payrolls;
- UK and Australian tax advice for businesses, including:
- Expansion from Australia to the UK;
- Expansion from the UK to Australia;
- Business structuring advice;
- Company tax residency issues;
- VAT and GST advice; and
- Transfer pricing.
If you would like specialised tax or accounting advice for your business, please get in touch with a Nexia advisor today.