As young, dynamic firms of Chartered Accountants we recognise the valuable contribution that Nexia Australia and New Zealand team members make to our ongoing success.
As a team member you have a unique opportunity to:
- Move beyond traditional 'compliance' accounting, and adopt our innovative, team-oriented approach
- Be part of a lively, enjoyable workplace, where your contribution and dedication is truly valued
- Earn recognition and reward for your performance, achieve your goals and develop a successful career.
What makes a successful Nexia Australia and New Zealand member?
We take great pride in the abilities and positive attitude of our team members. As part of the team, you will:
- Enjoy client contact
- Possess the ability and willingness to work as part of a team
- Be self-motivated and enjoy meeting new challenges
- Have sound technical skills, and work on a range of interesting projects.
What does Nexia Australia and New Zealand offer you?
Above everything else, we invest heavily in ensuring we have the highest quality support for our people, so to benefit not just the business but each team member’s career.
Nexia Australia and New Zealand provides all employees with a range of benefits:
- Financial support and leave entitlements for ongoing training and education
- Overseas secondment opportunities
- A vibrant atmosphere which balances work, rest and play.
Get in touch with your local team for more information about current vacancies, Nexia culture and career opportunities.