Everyone has a different version of what their retirement will look like based on their lifestyle and individual needs.
When planning for your retirement, the lifestyle you want to achieve is an important consideration and the starting point for setting your long-term wealth creation plans. Increasing life expectancies can make it tricky to estimate how much income you will need for your retirement but forward planning can make all the difference.
It is easy to put off thinking about retirement when it seems like a distant dream, but each year brings us closer to the reality of it. When planning your retirement you may face some complex decisions such as
- What is the best way to fund my retirement?
- Should I downsize my home?
- What investment strategy is appropriate to meet my retirement goals?
- How can I maximise my superannuation?
- How can I achieve a tax-effective retirement income stream?
- We can help you plan your retirement so that you can enjoy the good things in life and reach your lifestyle goals.
In this webinar, retirement expert Sylvia Liang provides key financial planning strategies, designed to assist you in achieving a comfortable retirement.
Some of the questions answered in this webinar include:
- How much do you need for retirement?
- How can I boost my retirement savings?
- How can I receive a steady retirement income stream?
This webinar will benefit those who:
- Are aged 57 and over
- Are planning to retire in two to five years from now
- Have questions about retirement planning