We know that the start of this financial year is a little different. As we enter the 2021 Financial Year, with still a lot of uncertainty in the market due to COVID-19 and new tax and compliance issues for consideration, we want to make sure that you have all of the information to ensure you and your business are prepared.
In this live webinar, our national wine industry specialists along with National Tax Director, David Montani cover a number of wine industry matters to be aware of, issues arising from COVID-19 as well compliance and forward tax planning for the 2021 Financial Year and beyond to ensure you are in the best possible tax health.
Forward Tax Planning – right through to business sale
- New year, new company tax rate
- Important information regarding employee superannuation, including the amnesty
- Valuing stock
- Instant asset write-off regime, accelerated depreciation
- Other issues for SMEs
- Jeopardising generous future concessions now, without even knowing it
The New Normal
- Issues arising from COVID-19
- Reviewing your current trading model
- Building working capital reserves and financial capacity
- Staff Requirements and Support Available
Wine Industry Matters
- WET rebate eligibility
- Revisit of the rules
- Common errors
- Warnings regarding restructures
- Key grants available for the wine industry and relevant qualification requirements
During the registration process, you will also have the opportunity to ask our presenters any questions that you would like answered during the live webinar.